Press Release: World Science Forum

WORLD SCIENCE FORUM: PROMOTING INCLUSION THROUGH SCIENCE EDUCATION, OUTREACH AND ENGAGEMENT . Minister of Science, Technology and Innovation, Datuk Seri Panglima Wilfred Madius Tangau today spoke on “Promoting Inclusion Through Science Education, Outreach and Engagement” at the World Science Forum held at the King Hussein Bin Talal Convention Centre, Dead Sea, Jordan. . World Science… Read More

#REAKSI BAJET 2018: Pusat Pembelajaran STEM Berupaya Bangunkan Modal Insan – Madius

KOTA KINABALU, 27 Okt (Bernama) — Penubuhan Pusat Pembelajaran STEM (Sains, Teknologi dan Kejuruteraan dan Matematik) Kebangsaan seperti diumumkan Perdana Menteri Datuk Seri Najib Tun Razak dalam Bajet 2018, berupaya membangunkan modal insan ‘by design and not by chance’, kata Menteri Sains, Teknologi dan Inovasi Datuk Seri Wilfred Madius Tangau. Katanya penubuhan pusat pembelajaran itu… Read More

Bernama: Science, Technology And Innovation Literacy Between OIC Countries – Madius

KUALA LUMPUR, Sept 11 (Bernama) — Malaysia has called upon the Organisation of the Islamic Cooperation (OIC) countries to move society from awareness to being literate on science, technology and innovation (STI) and ultimately to become a scientifically engaged society. Addressing at the First OIC Summit on Science and Technology in Astana, Kazakhstan, the Minister… Read More

The Star: A boost for entrepreneurs in Sabah

  THE Science, Technology and Innovation Ministry will be providing assistance to small- and medium-sized entreprises (SMEs) to take part in the Sirim-Fraunhofer programme which provides companies with technological audit services. Under this programme, companies are required to fund 20% of the total cost of the technology uptake while Sirim will bear the remaining 80%.… Read More

Press Release: SCINTEX

KOTA KINABALU:  The Government through the Ministry of Science, Technology and Innovation (Mosti) is emphasising on humanising innovation, as Malaysia moves toward the high-income developed-nation status in less than three years from now. Minister Datuk Seri Wilfred Madius Tangau said Prime Minister Datuk Seri Najib Tun Razak had announced earlier that the efforts will be… Read More

Berita Harian: STI penting dalam mencapai TN50 – PM

PERDANA Menteri, Datuk Seri Najib Razak ketika mempengerusikan Mesyuarat Majlis Sains Negara (NSC) Bilangan 3, Tahun 2017 di Bangunan Perdana Putra, Putrajaya. – Foto Mohd Fadli Hamzah PUTRAJAYA: Datuk Seri Najib Razak menekankan adalah mustahak untuk negara menggunakan acuan sendiri dalam menerima pakai perkembangan sains, teknologi dan inovasi (STI) bagi mencapai matlamat Transformasi Nasional 2050… Read More

Bernama: Kajian Strategik Masa Hadapan Penting Ke Arah TN50 – Najib

PUTRAJAYA, 10 Ogos (Bernama) — Keupayaan untuk melihat terkehadapan melalui kajian strategik masa hadapan semakin penting menuju ke arah matlamat Transformasi Nasional 2050 (TN50), kata Perdana Menteri Datuk Seri Najib Tun Razak. Beliau berkata negara membangun seperti United Kingdom, Finland dan Singapura telah mengguna pakai metodologi ‘horizon scanning’ dan ‘strategic foresight’ bagi memastikan pelan jangka… Read More

Sinar Harian: TN50: Kajian strategik masa hadapan penting

PUTRAJAYA – Keupayaan untuk melihat terkehadapan melalui kajian strategik masa hadapan semakin penting menuju ke arah matlamat Transformasi Nasional 2050 (TN50), kata Perdana Menteri, Datuk Seri Najib Tun Razak. Beliau berkata, negara membangun seperti United Kingdom, Finland dan Singapura telah mengguna pakai metodologi ‘horizon scanning’ dan ‘strategic foresight’ bagi memastikan pelan jangka panjang negara mereka… Read More

The Sun Daily: Strategic foresight important toward achieving TN50 goals: Najib

PUTRAJAYA: The ability to postulate possible futures through strategic foresight is increasingly important toward achieving the goals of the National Transformation 2050 (TN50), says Prime Minister Datuk Seri Najib Abdul Razak. He said developed countries such as the United Kingdom, Finland and Singapore have adopted the horizon scanning and strategic foresight methodologies to ensure that… Read More